Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My First Award


My first order of business is to thank CHRISSY over at http://www.ishouldabeenastripper.com/ for this award. It's my first and I thank her for thinking that I deserve it.

Next on my list:

To the asshole that keeps texting in a request for Captain & Tenille's "Muskrat Love":


What the hell is wrong with you? That has got to be the worst song ever recorded by the worst duo ever. It's fact. I'm pretty sure that I know who you are. You are the same moron that kept calling in requesting Andy Gibb. The one that got a verbal lashing from me for your abhorrent musical taste. Listen up - Muskrat Love will not be happening. Ever. I know where you live.


Muskrat, muskrat, candle light, Doing the town and doing it right in the evenin', It's pretty pleasin'. Muskrat Suzie, Muskrat Sam, Do the jitterbug out in muskrat land. And they shimmy. Sam is so skinny. And they whirl and they twirl and they tango, Singin' and jingin'-a-jango........

You get the picture. Never.

5 comments:

  1. I've nothing to say to that.
    But I am STILL laughing.

    Thanks!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that award is originally from Italy, if I remember correctly. Very impressive! Congrats. And yes, that song, the muskrat one, belongs in a special category all to itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award. And love your sass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Award! Still wondering who in their right drug-free mind would listen to Muskrat Love. Seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wear it well, my dear. Funny...for someone who hates the song, you have a curiously adept memory for the words.

    ReplyDelete