1) I was a stockbroker on Black Monday during the stock market crash of 1987. I sought a new line of work after that.
2) I attended 5 colleges (with at least 4 different majors) before I graduated on the 7 year Bachelor's degree plan.
3) I had to go to court for "drunk walking" in college.
4) I suffer from coulrophobia and it's caused some issues for me over the years.
5) I was once detained by the FBI and Coast Guard off the coast of San Fransisco near Fisherman' Wharf.
6) I am "directionly impaired" which has also caused some issues.
7) I've never been in rehab or therapy. (I know - that is a shocker, isn't it)
Paying it forward is a bit more difficult as there are too many of you that I love to read, so I will put everyone's name in a hat and the winners are:
the tired one