Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You better be nice to me - it appears that I am worth a tremendous amount of money

Att My dear friend I am Mba Bean from International monitoring fund (IMF) Benin Republic, We are very sorry for what happened to you since last year till now, I want you to read this mail well, because the reason this money is coming to you is that the government of this country has found out that you was scammed since last year and they have arrested those Fake Companies that scammed some people including you.So since Last two weeks after we did not hear from you or receive your mail we have made arrangement with ZENEITH BANK on how to transfer your money into your bank account at your country and note that your money which bank is going to transfer is usd$1.6millon
what you have to do right now is to contact the bank immediately with your banking information so that the manager will transfer your money into your bank account. Be informed that we have paid the bank for the open of International Account fee for you. Now listen, the money that remains which you must pay to the ZENEITH BANK is wire transfer fee which is $157 only to transfer your money directly into your bank account at your country ok.Try to contact bank through this information.DR. DAVID HARRIS/ZENEITH BANK MANAGEREMAIL: (zeneithbank02@ubbi.com)TEL PHONE +22993249890Please make sure you follow bank manager's instruction and forward all your bank account detail where to transfer your money and your current telephone number copy of your picture etc. This is information the Bank Manager need from you. Bear it in mind that the only money that remain which you must pay to the ZENEITH BANK is wire transfer fee the authorize document for safely transfer your fund has been forwarded to the manager zeneith bank therefore feel free contact the bank for immedaitely transfer your fund okay also let this office know once your fund get into your acount today or tomorrow .

May God be with you and your family?
From Federal Minister of Finance Benin
contract Payment Office
Mba Bean


REPLY POSSIBILITIES:

Is Mba a name or designation?
What the hell did happen to me last year aside from gaining 20 pounds?
Oh my God - you mean that money isn't coming?
I am having trouble understanding your rules of capitalization
That extra E in the banks name makes it seem much more official.
What does the following mean - "and note that your money which bank is going to transfer is" I dont live in Ok - I live in US.
I am not very photogenic so I will be sending a picture of Angelina Jolie instead.
"wire transfer fee the authorize document for safely transfer your fund" - Please translate for me
I feel that you are questioning God's presence in my life with the following, "May God be with you and your family?" - please don't judge me

Sincerely,
Your Shister in Christ
BA Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment