Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Move

Attention Family:

As you may have heard, I am moving to Mom’s this Thursday. She seems to be very excited about it and that is great. I will probably have to go on Xanax – but don’t worry ‘cause I am sure that I will be hilarious on Xanax. Please update your address books so that any gifts that you send to me arrive in a timely manner. I received my modem for the computer yesterday, and Mom thinks it is a fabulous idea for me to teach her how to go to the family website, look at downloaded pictures, etc. Therefore, I will probably need an additional medication that goes well with Xanax but does not render me comatose. Any information or help in this area would be appreciated. Look forward to seeing all of you soon…..hope I remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment