Friday, August 28, 2009

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly


I haven't been able to post for awhile as my boss has kept me much too busy at the Lunatic Asylum. Numerous things to mention.....some good, some not:

Good: Meeting up with 2 of my best friends (roomie & TD) from college (ahh - the eighties)
Bad: Old college roommate is already irritated with TD because he keeps calling her to suggest that she clean her house before we get there.
Ugly: I lived with her and am pretty sure that TD is justified in his suggestions. It's likely to be a hell hole.


Good: We held a radio auction yesterday and sold enough to meet budget/revenue goals.
Bad: I have to get all of these people to come in and pay for their items before I leave today at 1:.30 pm.
Ugly: It's 1:00 pm.


Good: The kennel finally called me back and agreed to keep Bridie the wonder dog.
Bad: Bridie hates to be kenneled and will completely freak out until I pick her up on Sunday.
Ugly: My front room looks like it has a carpet of fur because of her incessant shedding. I don't see that problem improving any time soon.


Good: The young one got through the second week of school without any problems.
Bad: He came home yesterday and asked to borrow a lighter.
Ugly: I will be searching his room for illegal fireworks, pipe bombs and crack pipes when I get home today.

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the good/bad/ugly list...
    Hysterical.
    Have a great weekend with your new crack pipe.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good: This is a great post.
    Bad: I am green with envy.
    Ugly: Isn't that one of the 7 deadly sins? *sigh* I'm going straight to hell now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very enlightening as usual! Cuz Brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang that boss ...making you work... and the rest of the post just made me laugh esp the lighter, red flag, red flag, red flag warning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look on the bright side - maybe he just wants to burn something down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok....i seriously love this post! and i will be back!

    i also wanted to thank you, kc, for the kindness of your words today. they mean more than you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post. What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crack pipes and pipe bombs! LOL! Sounds like something that my mom would have said!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crack pipe! ha!

    I'm sure it's just pot.

    :-)
    Great post. Love the good the bad and the ugly!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete