Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I may need a personality transplant

A big thank you to CatLadyLarew at How to Become a Cat Lady...... for this Premiere Meme award. Now for the hard part; before I can display the award, I must share with you seven personality traits and then pay it forward to seven others. So here goes.



1) I procrastinate - anyone that knows me deals with this on some level and it drives them batty.
2) My sarcasm has been known to bite people in the ass.

3) I am not an organizational freak, I'm a stasher.

4) I can be pretty funny in person too.

5) I see dead people. Okay, I don't always see them, but I sure as hell know they are there.

6) I have incredibly bad taste in men. I will go into the specifics at a later date.

7) I may or may not exaggerate. It depends on who you talk to.


Now for the fun part - paying it forward..........


Yo Mama's Blog

Reclaiming My Future

I Shoulda Been a Stripper

f8hasit

Yellow Trash Diaries

scallywags times - you probably aren't familiar with this one yet. He's my oldest son and I adore him...and I hope he changes the picture on his blog, cause he looks like he's in drag.

47 And Starting Over





Just a quick note to my sister (BadTwin) - could you be so kind as to explain why there is dog poop in plastic bags in the garage freezer? Any insight would be appreciated. It was not fun finding those bags. At all.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award MOM!!! Don't you think people might call you out on a conflict of interest? I know I would if I wasn't me. Also, I don't think the links to the 7 blogs linked up correctly or else it's my computer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. George, you're right there are no links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, KC! And I'm with you on number 6. I try to forget the specifics.

    ReplyDelete